Friday, April 10, 2009

This is my lovely first class pod which was the way I flew to Frankfurt. I think it is the first time ever that I have been able to sleep on an airplane. I could really get used to this.


This is the view from the workout room. I am sure the ladies from the Y will be jealous of my view over the ocean!






This is the pool, with a fabulous view of the city and the ocean.



Sorry I am new at the blogging and I dont know how to turn this picture around, but there are lots of lovely palm trees everywhere which give some much needed shade in the heat of the day.



I have lots more photos and will add some of them as the days go by. The architecture of Doha is stunning and there are cranes everywhere. It reminds me of how Calgary was in the 80s as far as the amount of construction is concerned. I will try to add to this blog each day as I discover more and more about this beautiful city.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment