Monday, May 11, 2009


This was a picture I took in the souq the other day. There were a couple of horses riding along. I am not quite sure of their purpose, but they are certainly very colourful.


This is another fountain along the Corniche. You certainly appreciate the running water as the weather gets hotter.



I found this building again. I really like the old superimposed on the new. Truly the face of Doha with old and new combined.

This is the flower from yesterdays blog. It appears that is grows out of the ground yellow and turns into this brown plant. I haven't found its name yet. It looks like something called cistanche tubulosa, but can't be sure. We definitely need to find a natural history expert to fill us in on all the details.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, i am enjoying coming along with you on your adventures. what wonderful sights and experiences you are having.

    ReplyDelete